I am half way done with my first customer quilt of the year. The quilting is hard to see in the picture but I will try for a better picture when it is finished.
I ended up adding onto my Dove in the daylight quilt. It is a nice 47" now. Another to add to the quilting pile.
I have been a bit distracted this week too or maybe that is every week but my husband finally upgraded my technology. Setting everything back up is such a pain. I have been playing with new apps and seeing what ones I could incorporate into my quilting. I think I might of found a keeper. I made these designs in an app called Assembly. I think they could make interesting quilts and great little break from the sewing machine from time to time.
Thank you for stopping by an visiting.