18 September 2014

Dancing Stars - A Finish

I don't have much to share this week but I did finally finish attaching the binding on my Dancing Stars quilt.  It has been quilted since the end of July but I was on a deadline to get a birthday gift done it got set to the side.  Then we moved and that pushed it to the side once again.  This one finished in at 45" x 68".

I quilted straight lines in each of the squares but alternated the direction for each square to add some interest to the background.  I also echoed around the stars.   I used a multi colored stripe fabric for the binding.  

This also happens to be one of my goals for third quarter Finish Along and the only one that I will have done this quarter.  

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. 


Finish Along 2014


  1. Yay! I'm glad you made your way back to this quilt. Congratulations on a fabulous finish!

  2. Love the mix of star colours and the background layout, congrats on the finish!